How to Adjust the Length of the Mooring Line
The buoy should float at the surface with little or no slack. Adjust by
adding or removing rope segments until the proper length is reached.
- First, remove the stainless snap hook and buoy at the top of the
- To add segments, thread additional rope segment through top loop of
- Next, thread rope segment through its own loop, creating a larkshead
connection. To remove line segments, simply loosen the larkshead and pull
unwanted segment through.
- Once adjusted to proper length, replace buoy.
- Thread rope-end through buoy with twisting motion.
- Then re-attach stainless snap hook.
The completed mooring connects to park item using snap hook connected to
anchor ring. Secure the hook finger tight with the locking nut.